YORK® TM9V Compact Gas Furnaces are designed to improve performance and efficiency. With a two-stage burner and a variable-speed ECM fan motor, this unit can be fine-tuned to your specific climate needs. This is an ideal gas furnace for your home, with hassle-free installation in tight spaces. Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States, YORK® LX Series Furnaces use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to provide world-class quality at competitive prices.
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency of up to 96% AFUE
- High-efficiency, variable-speed ECM fan motor provides quiet, effective air circulation, and a compact 33-inch height fits into tight spaces
- Integrated self-diagnostic control module
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Two-stage burner adjusts heat levels to match your comfort level
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
RELIABLE SUPPORT Georgian Home Comfort is a Certified Comfort Expert™ we make sure your TM9Y gas furnace is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
Life-time heat exchanger, 10-year parts limited warranty to ensure your worry-free comfort.
Two-stage performance for precise tempreature control, matched with the ClimaTrak Comfort System
- Two stage furnace features: Run at 70% capacity most of the time, but can run at 100% too. Furnaces are moderately priced, less likely to break, have average repair costs, and efficiency is low to high.