HIGH-EFFICIENCY, TWO-STAGE GAS FURNACE
- Efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE – With an efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE, the EL296V can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs
- Dual-fuel capability – Can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use, and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology – Allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger – Allows the furnace to achieve high-efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- SilentComfort™ Technology – Delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating. Special sound-absorbing insulation, further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Enhanced humidity control – Runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout the home
- Secondary heat exchanger – Allows the furnace to achieve high-efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan – Provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air.
EL296V LENNOX GAS FURNACE
The EL296V Lennox Gas Furnace with Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient in constant fan mode.
60 AFUE VS. 96 AFUE
Heating and cooling can account for about half of a home’s total utility bill. By upgrading to a high-efficiency system, you can cut your energy costs while keeping your family perfectly comfortable. See how much money could be saving with a EL296V Lennox Gas Furnace.
Two stages of heat, a smart choice all around
While most furnaces are either off or on, the EL296V can create heat at two different levels. This allows it to find a smart balance between energy use and comfortable warmth.
A variable-speed motor allows the EL296V to constantly adjust airflow speed and gently disperse even heat throughout your home. Because it can fine-tune airflow to match demand, the motor minimizes wasted electricity. It also prevents loud blasts of air that can occur when single-speed systems start up.
Increases efficiency, even in summer months. During the summer, the EL296V’s variable-speed motor can increase the efficiency of your outdoor cooling unit. With an efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE, the EL296V can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs. The EL296V’s variable-speed motor can even help increase the efficiency of your outdoor cooling unit in the summer months.
Like every Lennox® furnace, the EL296V has undergone rigorous testing in the Lennox research lab to ensure the highest level of reliability. So you can relax and enjoy the warmth.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – Made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested above agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter – Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board – Controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position – Multi-position models available
ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED
When you choose ENERGY STAR-qualified heating and cooling products like EL296V Lennox Gas Furnace, you know you’re making a smart choice that can significantly reduce your monthly utility costs.
Lennox offers a wide variety of home heating and cooling products that have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. Each of these products has been designed to deliver year-round energy savings, along with other comfort-enhancing benefits, such as more even temperatures, better humidity control, and consistent airflow. If you install a new ENERGY STAR® heating or cooling system, you may qualify for local utility rebates and other energy incentives.
EL296V LENNOX GAS FURNACE WARRANTY
Perfect comfort is a comfort that brings you peace of mind. That’s why we stand behind our innovative heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products with industry-leading warranty coverage. Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.